At SIMS we enjoy sharing our science!
We offer a variety of public outreach programs for people of all ages to explore the wonders of our marine and coastal ecosystems and learn about the many different SIMS research projects. From scientist presentations and tours to guided foreshore walks, SIMS invites you to connect with our scientists and discover the secrets of the marine environment at your doorstep.
Click on projects for more information
- SIMS Discovery Centre
- Behind the Scenes at SIMS
- Public Lecture - Green Engineering
- Sydney Science Festival 2015 - Lecture Citizen Science Through the Decades
- Public Lecture Expansion of the Tropics - Climate Windows for Polynesian Colonisation of the Pacific
- Citizen Oceanography Lecture
- Public Lecture - 15th October - Sydney Harbour - A History
- Documentary Screening
- Paddy's Market Tour
- Popcorn at SIMS
- Sharks and Humans Lecture
- SIMS @ Sydney Boat Show