At SIMS we enjoy sharing our science!
We offer a variety of public outreach programs for people of all ages to explore the wonders of our marine and coastal ecosystems and learn about the many different SIMS research projects. From scientist presentations and tours to guided foreshore walks, SIMS invites you to connect with our scientists and discover the secrets of the marine environment at your doorstep.
Click on projects for more information
- Explore the Seafloor
- Understanding Underwater Research Methods
- Northside Forum Lecture
- Women in Marine Science Seminar
- Sydneysiders and Sharks Public Lecture
- Cinema at SIMS
- Fantasea Harbour Hike
- Tentacle Outreach - SIMS Official Opening
- Cabbage Tree Bay Aquatic Reserve - Ten years old
- Future Vets at SIMS
- Seaweek 2012 at SIMS
- Community Lectures