Current Research Projects
SIMS conducts multidisciplinary marine research across five core research themes – Urbanisation, Biodiversity, Climate Change, Ocean Resources and Marine Management.
View projects by core research themes by using the filter button above.
Click on the projects below for more information...
- Restoration of Missing Underwater Forests in Sydney
- Living Seawalls in Sydney Harbour
- Resistance & Resilience of Oysters
- Sediment and Agrochemical Interactions
- The plight of the endemic weedy seadragon
- A Wall of Mouths
- Marine Isopods
- Seaweed, environmental changes and disease
- Urchins in a changing ocean
- "Do Holopneustes go with the flow?"
- Treadmills for Baby Lobsters
- Pearls in peril: the future of pearls in a climate changed acidic ocean