Current Research Projects
SIMS conducts multidisciplinary marine research across five core research themes – Urbanisation, Biodiversity, Climate Change, Ocean Resources and Marine Management.
View projects by core research themes by using the filter button above.
Click on the projects below for more information...
- Examining the personality, cognition and behaviour of the Port Jackson
- White Seahorse
- Current and future threats to the biodiversity of Sydney Harbour – shifting studies of climate change from the laboratory into the harbour
- Climate Change Impacts on Calcifying Marine Algae
- Making mud pies in Sydney Harbour
- Artificial structures and non-indigenous species - the evil twins?
- Seagrass Friendly Moorings
- Encouraging Native Water Rats
- Effects of ocean acidification on gene expression in invertebrate development
- Sydney Rock Oysters - Prolonged exposure to contaminants
- Ecology of limpets on NSW rocky shores
- SEA-SERPENT Deep-Sea Research Program