IMOS Ocean Portal
Marine data and information are the main products of IMOS, and data management is therefore a central element to the project’s success. The eMII facility provides a single integrative framework for data and information management that allows discovery and access of the data by scientists, managers and the public. Data will be archived within the Australian Collaborative Research Service (ARCS) Data Fabric, which is a distributed data storage and discovery network based at leading Australian high performance computing facilities. This data is now accessible through the Australian Oceans Data Network (AODN).
Data is available for the following facilities:
- Ships of Opportunity – SOOP
- Southern Ocean Time Series – SOTS
- Australian National Facility for Ocean Gliders – ANFOG
- Autonomous Underwater Vehicle – AUV
- Australian National Mooring Network – ANMN
- Australian Acoustic Tagging and Monitoring System – AATAMS
- Facility for Automated Intelligent Monitoring of Marine Systems – FAIMMS
- Satellite Remote Sensing – SRS
Your access to IMOS data discovery and exploration is through the IMOS Ocean Portal.